Wednesday 26 August 2015

Asalam U Alekum Dears…!!

My name is Sanaullah Zehri currently student at the Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology khuzdar where I’m pursuing a degree in Computer Engineering <B.E>

I have learned and tried to master languages such as C Language, Java, Visual Basic and HTML and much more. Through my experience on the computer, I’ve come to meet some of the most talented people, who have taught me much. When I design, I always try to be unique. 
I loved my work and enjoy each new project as I get it. Feel free to have a look at my portfolio and don’t hesitate to contact me if you think I can be of service to you.Our goal is to produce great work with positive energy. Let’s enjoy creating together

So now you know a bit about me. Check out my portfolio, leave your valuable comments and share my posts on your social networks or head over to the contact area and shoot me an email.  


No comments:

Post a Comment